After the massive earthquake in Nepal, this country is seeking your help now. You can visit to reunite, revive, rebuild and recover beautiful Nepal. Here I’ve tried to infographics six reasons behind your visit or revisit in this Himalayan country. I got a huge love for this beautiful country on earth. Let’s promote Nepal, there are much to explore here. A visit for a good cause and spread your love for Nepal.
Table of Contents
Why Should You Visit Nepal Now?
- The Ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation (MOTCA) assured that now Nepal is a safe and secure place to visit for foreigners.
- To visit for a good reason to revive Nepal’s tourism.
- To help Nepalese those are in trouble, all are encouraged to visit Nepal.
- Work as a volunteer to help and visit Nepal. And this is the best way to show your love for Nepal.
- The mighty Mount Everest (Himalaya) is calling you to visit Nepal.
- Visit Nepal to celebrate the Festival of Lights (Tihar) with all Nepalese. The best chance to know the Nepalese culture.
Read More: Six Reasons To Visit Nepal
At A Glance Visit Nepal [Infographic]
(Click infographic to enlarge)
Update: I Made A Second Visit To Nepal
The sudden natural disaster is Nepal made me shocked and speechless. I decided that surely I’ll revisit to spread my love for Nepal. On November 2016 I made a second tour in Nepal. I was too happy to see that again many tourists are visiting this beautiful country. Nepal started to get back its old glory. Yes, sometimes a travel should be for a good cause for others to make them feel alive.
Read More: 10 Photos To Inspire You To Visit Nepal
Share your thoughts. Have you visited and explored Nepal?